The move into the pharmacy is another in the spread of genetic testing directly to consumers. Many genetic tests, for health and diet advice, ancestry and paternity, are already available directly to consumers through the Internet. But Sorenson hopes the corner drugstore will appeal to different customers, including those who do not want to wait three or five days for a kit to arrive in the mail after ordering it over the Internet.
Rite Aid Stores in West Selling a Paternity Test Kit - New York Times
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- Duke scientists identify 'silenced genes'
- Rite Aid Stores in West Selling a Paternity Test K...
- Just Off Insular Senate Floor, Life of the Uninsur...
- Man Who Helped Start Stem Cell War May End It
- Scientists Bypass Need for Embryo to Get Stem Cell...
- Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cance...
- Cell Insights May Predict Breast Cancer's Spread
- Report Urges Regulation of Genetic Tests
- Monsanto is developing genetically modified plants...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2006 (77)