That committee's draft report, released Tuesday, found significant gaps in regulation and called on the government and private businesses to work together. Some testing, such as those for caffeine metabolism and fetus gender testing are "skirting the boundaries" of current regulation, the report concluded. It said the Clinical Laboratories Improvement Amendments of 1988, which cover lab regulations, should be expanded to cover genetic testing
Report Urges Regulation of Genetic Tests - Forbes.com
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- Duke scientists identify 'silenced genes'
- Rite Aid Stores in West Selling a Paternity Test K...
- Just Off Insular Senate Floor, Life of the Uninsur...
- Man Who Helped Start Stem Cell War May End It
- Scientists Bypass Need for Embryo to Get Stem Cell...
- Cannabis Compound May Stop Metastatic Breast Cance...
- Cell Insights May Predict Breast Cancer's Spread
- Report Urges Regulation of Genetic Tests
- Monsanto is developing genetically modified plants...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2006 (77)