DCA is an odourless, colourless, inexpensive, relatively non-toxic, small molecule. And researchers at the University of Alberta believe it may soon be used as an effective treatment for many forms of cancer.
Official University of Alberta DCA Site
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- MicroRNAs may be key to HIV's ability to hide, eva...
- Is DCA "The Cure" for Cancer?
- BIRD FLU IN SASKATCHEWAN CANADA
- Researchers develop new technique to synthesize dr...
- DNA unraveled - New info Francis Collin's calls a ...
- A Dream Team Of Drugs And Diagnosis?
- Senate OKs FDA drug safety bill and Pharma has to...
- Genome Area Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Will Sharing Ideas Advance Cancer Research?
- Genetics Hold Promise, Challenges for Cancer Care
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2006 (77)