The findings add to a growing body of evidence that this region: chromosome 9, complement component 5 (C5) and TNF receptor-associated factor 1 (TRAF1) is associated with rheumatoid arthritis, which is caused by an abnormal immune response to various tissues within the body. The condition affects about one percent of people in developed countries
Genome Area Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis - washingtonpost.com
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- MicroRNAs may be key to HIV's ability to hide, eva...
- Is DCA "The Cure" for Cancer?
- BIRD FLU IN SASKATCHEWAN CANADA
- Researchers develop new technique to synthesize dr...
- DNA unraveled - New info Francis Collin's calls a ...
- A Dream Team Of Drugs And Diagnosis?
- Senate OKs FDA drug safety bill and Pharma has to...
- Genome Area Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Will Sharing Ideas Advance Cancer Research?
- Genetics Hold Promise, Challenges for Cancer Care
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2006 (77)