The Government of Canada has put in place movement restrictions to prevent the spread of avian influenza in Saskatchewan. Avian influenza is a highly contagious disease in birds. Movement of birds, bird products, or things that may have come in contact with birds may cause the spread of avian influenza.
Canadian Food Inspection Agency - Avian Influenza - Saskatchewan (2007) - Public Notice - MOVEMENT RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF AVIAN INFLUENZA IN SASKATCHEWAN
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- MicroRNAs may be key to HIV's ability to hide, eva...
- Is DCA "The Cure" for Cancer?
- BIRD FLU IN SASKATCHEWAN CANADA
- Researchers develop new technique to synthesize dr...
- DNA unraveled - New info Francis Collin's calls a ...
- A Dream Team Of Drugs And Diagnosis?
- Senate OKs FDA drug safety bill and Pharma has to...
- Genome Area Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Will Sharing Ideas Advance Cancer Research?
- Genetics Hold Promise, Challenges for Cancer Care
- ▼ September (10)
- ► 2006 (77)