The outbreak is not limited to Africa. Dr. Paul Nunn, a tuberculosis expert at the World Health Organization, told the meeting here that one or more cases of XDR-TB had been found in at least 28 countries. Extrapolating from data about the multidrug-resistant form of tuberculosis, Dr. Nunn estimated that two-thirds of the XDR-TB cases were from China, India and Russia
Tuberculosis in South Africa - A Global System in Crisis - Health - News - New York Times
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- Tuberculosis in South Africa - A Global System in ...
- $1.5 Billion Doesn’t Guarantee Good Science
- Technology Review: Special Reports: 10 Emerging Te...
- Seas Yield Surprising Catch of Unknown Genes - Ven...
- Affymetrix Shares Up On Legal Victory over Illumin...
- Friendster for Proteins
- Scientists Discover 'Natural Barrier' to HIV
- 6 Get Grants From U.S. to Support Bio-Refineries
- New ultra-thin technology developed
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2006 (77)