The finding, reported in the March 4 online issue of Nature Medicine, "is very interesting and unexpected," said Dr. Jeffrey Laurence, director of the Laboratory for AIDS Virus Research at the Weill Cornell Medical College, in New York City. "It may explain part of the relative inefficiency of HIV in being transmitted."
Scientists Discover 'Natural Barrier' to HIV - Yahoo! News
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- Tuberculosis in South Africa - A Global System in ...
- $1.5 Billion Doesn’t Guarantee Good Science
- Technology Review: Special Reports: 10 Emerging Te...
- Seas Yield Surprising Catch of Unknown Genes - Ven...
- Affymetrix Shares Up On Legal Victory over Illumin...
- Friendster for Proteins
- Scientists Discover 'Natural Barrier' to HIV
- 6 Get Grants From U.S. to Support Bio-Refineries
- New ultra-thin technology developed
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2006 (77)