Medicare slammed for not improving lab-quality rules - Nation/Politics -

Medicare slammed for not improving lab-quality rules - Nation/Politics - The Washington Times, America's Newspaper: "Some scientists and consumer health groups are angry that the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has decided not to write new rules designed to improve the quality of laboratories that perform genetic testing, keeping in place current guidelines.
'We're very disappointed,' said Rick Borchelt, spokesman for the Genetics and Public Policy Center. 'After years of saying they were going to do this, they did a complete about-face ... with no justification. We're mystified.' "

3 comments:

Vicoprofen said...

I think this topic is very different and there should be more pages like this,Your comment has a lot of truth to it, and I'd like to invite you to visit my page:
10/325-
Vicoprofen - Lortab- Tylenol
#3
- Ativan
All Major Medications are available right here at: http://www.crdrx.com

Vicoprofen said...

I think this topic is very different and there should be more pages like this,Your comment has a lot of truth to it, and I'd like to invite you to visit my page:
10/325-
Vicoprofen - Lortab- Tylenol
#3
- Ativan
All Major Medications are available right here at: http://www.crdrx.com

Anonymous said...

I have the pleasure to visiting your site
You may visit phetermine
there.