ViaGen teamed up with another biotechnology firm, Encore Genetics, to offer the first commercial horse cloning operation in the United States. Their joint venture, they said, has led them to gene bank more than 75 champion horses of multiple breeds and disciplines.
Texas biotech company aims to clone 100 horses per year - Yahoo! News
BioBOOM Op/Ed: "And their off"... it's Secretariot clone#12 leading the way with Secretariot clone#3 in pursuit...... the rest of pack #5, #6, and #7 are close behind. So whats the point, guess we have been breeding for improvement for many years. Yes this clearly takes it to a whole new level. Now this is maybe just for cutting horses and on the ranch needs. We predict that sport of kings will not do well if this is ever allowed. Problem is that it makes for boring entertainment and not a sport anymore ....ZZzzzzzzzzz.....wake us up as we might now find a kids 3 legged race more competitive and fun to bet on.
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- Computer model details future flu pandemic
- China clones mad cow-resistant calf
- Flu Pandemic: Not just health but the economy, stu...
- Studies Find Elusive Key to Cell Fate in Embryo
- pharmaco-metabonomics? A simple say to predict rug...
- Roche says Tamiflu 'Rapid Response Stockpile' read...
- Strange New Products: Penis Stretcher
- Is The IPO door for biotech & medical devices open...
- States battle for slice of biotech pie
- Scientists learn more about how viruses reproduce,...
- Finding Clues to Flu's Spread on the Way to Work
- Texas biotech company aims to clone 100 horses per...
- ▼ April (12)