Is The IPO door for biotech & medical devices opening up again?
BioBOOM Op/Ed: Visicu, which sells a remote monitoring system for emergency rooms, opened up with shares selling at $16. The stock price shot up to more than $25 on the first day before settling at $24.78. Shares in the company closed at $23 yesterday. Some see the strong IPO as yet another sign of a resurgence of interest. Watch for Perligen Sciences..this one will be a barometer for others to make a move.
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- Computer model details future flu pandemic
- China clones mad cow-resistant calf
- Flu Pandemic: Not just health but the economy, stu...
- Studies Find Elusive Key to Cell Fate in Embryo
- pharmaco-metabonomics? A simple say to predict rug...
- Roche says Tamiflu 'Rapid Response Stockpile' read...
- Strange New Products: Penis Stretcher
- Is The IPO door for biotech & medical devices open...
- States battle for slice of biotech pie
- Scientists learn more about how viruses reproduce,...
- Finding Clues to Flu's Spread on the Way to Work
- Texas biotech company aims to clone 100 horses per...
- ▼ April (12)