Two scientists from Shandong who cloned China's first two healthy cows in 2001 led the project to produce the mad cow-resistant calf, according to Xinhua
China clones mad cow-resistant calf - Yahoo! News
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- Computer model details future flu pandemic
- China clones mad cow-resistant calf
- Flu Pandemic: Not just health but the economy, stu...
- Studies Find Elusive Key to Cell Fate in Embryo
- pharmaco-metabonomics? A simple say to predict rug...
- Roche says Tamiflu 'Rapid Response Stockpile' read...
- Strange New Products: Penis Stretcher
- Is The IPO door for biotech & medical devices open...
- States battle for slice of biotech pie
- Scientists learn more about how viruses reproduce,...
- Finding Clues to Flu's Spread on the Way to Work
- Texas biotech company aims to clone 100 horses per...
- ▼ April (12)