A key federal advisory committee has recommended that scientists who receive NIH grants be required to post their results within six months of publication. And the Senate is considering legislation that would mandate such disclosures for an even broader array of federally funded scientists
Government Health Researchers Pressed to Share Data at No Charge
BioBOOM Op/Ed: Well as shareholders or rather should we say bond holders (due to all this debt) in the good old USA we say great. We should get all the information we want when ever we want especially if we hard working tax payers paid for it.
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- Bird flu expected to hit West Coast by summer
- Consumers Turn to Their DNA for Answers
- The Human Genome [On The Trail Again]
- Testicles may provide a better kind of stem cell
- Studies Suggest Avian Flu Pandemic Isn't Imminent
- Aging Japan builds robot to look after elderly
- DNA Diet: Bogus or Breakthrough?
- Fisher to buy Athena, stake in Nanogen
- Gene therapy gives hope to haemophiliacs
- Scientist does "origami" folding with DNA
- DNA-Shaped Nebula Spotted in Space
- Playing Stem Cell Lottery
- Discoveries about the variability of the human gen...
- News in Science - Menstrual bloodldsstem cells
- Plant sterol pills significantly lower LDL cholest...
- Government Health Researchers Pressed to Share Dat...
- Canadian claims to have developed world's first bl...
- Hey Starbucks, how about a genetic test to go wit...
- Sensor instantly detects cocaine or other toxins i...
- Parents Sue Over Pregnancy Test Said to Tell Baby'...
- ▼ March (20)