The H5N1 virus in birds is expected in the next couple of months in the United States," California Health and Human Services Secretary Kim Belshe told reporters on Thursday at a state bird flu pandemic preparedness meeting.
Bird flu expected to hit West Coast by summer - Yahoo! News
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- Bird flu expected to hit West Coast by summer
- Consumers Turn to Their DNA for Answers
- The Human Genome [On The Trail Again]
- Testicles may provide a better kind of stem cell
- Studies Suggest Avian Flu Pandemic Isn't Imminent
- Aging Japan builds robot to look after elderly
- DNA Diet: Bogus or Breakthrough?
- Fisher to buy Athena, stake in Nanogen
- Gene therapy gives hope to haemophiliacs
- Scientist does "origami" folding with DNA
- DNA-Shaped Nebula Spotted in Space
- Playing Stem Cell Lottery
- Discoveries about the variability of the human gen...
- News in Science - Menstrual bloodldsstem cells
- Plant sterol pills significantly lower LDL cholest...
- Government Health Researchers Pressed to Share Dat...
- Canadian claims to have developed world's first bl...
- Hey Starbucks, how about a genetic test to go wit...
- Sensor instantly detects cocaine or other toxins i...
- Parents Sue Over Pregnancy Test Said to Tell Baby'...
- ▼ March (20)