But the researchers do not know whether the virus causes prostate cancer, infection or any other ailment in humans, they reported at a scientific meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology in San Francisco
Scientists Find Virus in Some Prostate-Cancer Patients - New York Times
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- Beijing Warns of Bird Flu; Chirac Urges Calm
- Researchers Demonstrate Value for the First Geneti...
- Scientists Find Virus in Some Prostate-Cancer Pati...
- Stem Cells May Be Key to Cancer
- India Declares Arrival of Avian Flu Where 50,000 B...
- Genome data may contain small but significant erro...
- Bird flu 'could take 142m lives
- Greetings Kill: Primer for a Pandemic
- Spread of Bird Flu Boosts Pandemic Chances
- Firms give U.S. millions for genetic research
- Stem cells implanted in hearts
- DNA Kits Aim to Link You to the Here and Then
- Windfall for drug industry raises questions
- ▼ February (14)