Researchers at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory and New York University describe a high throughput microarray technique that involves testing many samples simultaneously which can be used to assemble physical maps and validate genomic sequence assemblies. The findings appear in the latest issue of the Journal of Computational Biology
Genome data may contain small but significant errors
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- Beijing Warns of Bird Flu; Chirac Urges Calm
- Researchers Demonstrate Value for the First Geneti...
- Scientists Find Virus in Some Prostate-Cancer Pati...
- Stem Cells May Be Key to Cancer
- India Declares Arrival of Avian Flu Where 50,000 B...
- Genome data may contain small but significant erro...
- Bird flu 'could take 142m lives
- Greetings Kill: Primer for a Pandemic
- Spread of Bird Flu Boosts Pandemic Chances
- Firms give U.S. millions for genetic research
- Stem cells implanted in hearts
- DNA Kits Aim to Link You to the Here and Then
- Windfall for drug industry raises questions
- ▼ February (14)