A major international study of a drug-conserving
AIDS' therapy has been halted because patients trying the on-again, off-again strategy got sicker than those who never took a break from the high-powered drugs, U.S. researchers announced Wednesday.
NIH Halts International AIDS Study - Yahoo! News
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- Intracellular Observation Of RNA Metabolism Will H...
- Fred Siegman, a friend we will miss
- First Bird Flu Death Confirmed in Iraq
- Germ Sensors
- Bird Flu Gene Analysis Finds New Clue
- Paging Dr. Google
- ABC News: Poll: Most Find Medicare Program Puzzlin...
- Yogurt may help stop HIV infections, report says
- NIH Halts International AIDS Study
- DeCode Genetics Claims Discovery of Major Genetic ...
- Major health emergency' in Calif. from drug plan
- Taiwan breeds transgenic, fluorescent, green pig
- Some Interesting slides from JP Morgan Conference ...
- JPMorgan Healthcare Conference - connect here for ...
- Amylin designing trial of sustained diabetes drug
- Biotech investors swarm into S.F. after encouragin...
- U.S. Farmers to Begin Testing Chickens for Flu
- Hospitals' profit margin hits 6-year high in 2004
- Colon cancer test is promising
- Biotech research has freer hand in Asia
- From Fierce Biotech
- ▼ January (21)