It's a common misconception, yet several thousand U.S. children a year suffer strokes — and some specialists fear they're on the rise. Only now are efforts under way to detect strokes faster in these smallest patients and begin figuring out how to treat them, to help rescue their brains.
Thousands of Babies Have Strokes Annually - Yahoo! News
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (77)
- Tiny biosensor to detect cancer
- Ambion acquired for $273 million
- Gene therapy may cure 2 blood diseases
- Deadly fungus gene code cracked
- Signs that the H5N1 bird flu virus may be developi...
- Why biotechs are good bet for 2006
- Mining biotech's data mother lode
- Seoul University Probes Stem Cell Research
- NIH Uses Live Viruses for Bird Flu Vaccine
- Experts to Create Genetic Map of Cancer
- Mice Created With Human Brain Cells
- Cancer as a Scout and Recon team working for it - ...
- Study says farmers benefiting from higher yields, ...
- Gates puts money where mouth is and that might jus...
- Thousands of Babies Have Strokes Annually
- Swedish HIV vaccine revives hopes for DNA path
- Bird by Bird, China Tackles Vast Flu Task
- A total of 386 presumptively viremic blood donor...
- ▼ December (18)