The Vatican's health care office hosted a conference this week on "The Human Genome," drawing together experts from 17 countries to discuss issues including the genetic aspects of fetal medicine and the ethics of medical counseling. The conference ended Saturday.
ABC News: Pope Addresses Genome Conference
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (77)
- Glaxo & Institut Pasteur hope to adapt measles sho...
- Merck to Cut Jobs, Close or Sell 5 Plants
- C.D.C. Proposes New Rules in Effort to Prevent Dis...
- Harvard affiliated hospitals to share large detail...
- Doctors Objecting to Planned Cut in Medicare Fees
- Pope Addresses Genome Conference
- Mixed Results for Lipitor Vs. Zocor
- Genetic Find Stirs Debate on Race-Based Medicine
- Appetite-Suppressing Hormone Discovered
- Biotech groups push for small-business rule change...
- Australian company to launch bird flu tests for H5...
- Changing vaccine systems no easy shot - baltimores...
- Commission recommends patient ID standard
- ▼ November (13)