Europe's biggest drug maker and France's Institut Pasteur intend to make the vaccine by fusing genes from the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) onto an existing vaccine for the childhood disease, the two organizations said on Monday.
Glaxo hopes to adapt measles shot for HIV
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (77)
- Glaxo & Institut Pasteur hope to adapt measles sho...
- Merck to Cut Jobs, Close or Sell 5 Plants
- C.D.C. Proposes New Rules in Effort to Prevent Dis...
- Harvard affiliated hospitals to share large detail...
- Doctors Objecting to Planned Cut in Medicare Fees
- Pope Addresses Genome Conference
- Mixed Results for Lipitor Vs. Zocor
- Genetic Find Stirs Debate on Race-Based Medicine
- Appetite-Suppressing Hormone Discovered
- Biotech groups push for small-business rule change...
- Australian company to launch bird flu tests for H5...
- Changing vaccine systems no easy shot - baltimores...
- Commission recommends patient ID standard
- ▼ November (13)