Biotech groups push for small-business rule change

Under the SBA’s new rules, companies with more than 50 percent of their backing from venture capital can’t compete for grants. Proponents of the new standards argue that the change ensures that the money goes to small businesses in need of federal help. But the changes “now disqualify many start-up biotech and medical-device companies,” the letter said. That’s so because of the capital-intensive nature of the industry, which often relies on seed money for years before turning a profit.


Biotech groups push for small-business rule change

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Once you sign on, check for my plastic surgery new york blog.

delightfully-suprised said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
I want you to stop and compare with my first american cash advance blog.

Blog Archive