Appetite-Suppressing Hormone Discovered

Scientists have discovered a biological brake for a hunger hormone: a competing hormone that seems to counter the urge to eat. The substance, named obestatin, has been tested just in laboratory rats so far. But if it pans out, the discovery of the dueling hormones could lead not only to a new appetite suppressant, but also help unravel the complex ways that the body regulates weight.

Appetite-Suppressing Hormone Discovered - Yahoo! News: "Scientists have discovered a biological brake for a hunger hormone: a competing hormone that seems to counter the urge to eat. "

5 comments:

Business Logic said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
business articles
It pretty much covers business articles related stuff.
Have a good day!

Business Logic said...

Hi EDITOR! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!

If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
Business Rule
It covers Business Rule related stuff.
Have a great day!

Business Rule said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
Business Logic
It pretty much covers Business Logic related stuff.
Have a good day!

job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Look who checking out my plastic surgery before and after photo blog?

fall-time said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Come as you are and look at my instant cash advance blog.

Blog Archive