New DNA Map Will Help Find Bad Genes

Scientists have mapped patterns of tiny DNA differences that distinguish one person from another, an achievement that will help researchers find genes that promote common illnesses such as heart disease and diabetes.

New DNA Map Will Help Find Bad Genes - Yahoo! News

BioBOOM Op/ED: Ok now we got the announcement on what is essentially the SNP map. Will this mean a reduction in some business for companies that focus in that area. Last time Collins showed up holding a map at the white house on the genome it sent the biotech discovery market valuations on a long decline.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I also run a site about online colleges and universities. We have programs for all kinds of career paths including
forensic entomology

mud-slide said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Stop by and visiit my cash advance philadelphia blog!

Blog Archive