Eating - particularly eating fat-rich foods - causes cells in the small intestine to produce a helpful hormone called cholecystokinin , or CCK, according to research by Drs Misha Luyer and Wim Buurman.
Cheeseburgers are good for the gut
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (77)
- Health Stocks in Motion - Invitrogen and Serologi...
- Findings identify likely origins of prostate cance...
- New DNA Map Will Help Find Bad Genes
- Turned-off genes linked to ovarian cancer
- Scare Yourself Silly, but the Real Terrors Are at ...
- Britain: Bird Flu Is Deadly H5N1 Strain
- South Korea Opens Stem Cell Research Bank - Circum...
- In a crisis, creating DNA vaccine could help save ...
- Bayer Offers New Antibiotic With Promise in Fight ...
- Bird flu has biotech in high-flying frenzy similar...
- Biotech firm launches test of HIV drug
- Experiments May Overcome Stem-Cell Qualms
- Bird Flu Virus Resistant to Tamiflu
- | Stem cell heart cure to be tested
- Scientists create GM mosquitoes to fight malaria a...
- Cheeseburgers are good for the gut
- Embryonic Cells, No Embryo Needed: Hunting for Way...
- Injured Soldiers Bring Home Rare Infection
- After Delay, U.S. Faces Line for Flu Drug
- Safer test for unborn babies
- Microbes: New evidence for courtroom
- ▼ October (21)