After Delay, U.S. Faces Line for Flu Drug
After Delay, U.S. Faces Line for Flu Drug - New York Times: "'Secretary Leavitt admitted that they are currently in negotiations with Roche to try to rapidly build up those stockpiles,' Mr. Obama said. 'But we're behind countries like Great Britain, France and Japan, and it's probably going to cost us a lot more money than it would have to catch up.'"
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (77)
- Health Stocks in Motion - Invitrogen and Serologi...
- Findings identify likely origins of prostate cance...
- New DNA Map Will Help Find Bad Genes
- Turned-off genes linked to ovarian cancer
- Scare Yourself Silly, but the Real Terrors Are at ...
- Britain: Bird Flu Is Deadly H5N1 Strain
- South Korea Opens Stem Cell Research Bank - Circum...
- In a crisis, creating DNA vaccine could help save ...
- Bayer Offers New Antibiotic With Promise in Fight ...
- Bird flu has biotech in high-flying frenzy similar...
- Biotech firm launches test of HIV drug
- Experiments May Overcome Stem-Cell Qualms
- Bird Flu Virus Resistant to Tamiflu
- | Stem cell heart cure to be tested
- Scientists create GM mosquitoes to fight malaria a...
- Cheeseburgers are good for the gut
- Embryonic Cells, No Embryo Needed: Hunting for Way...
- Injured Soldiers Bring Home Rare Infection
- After Delay, U.S. Faces Line for Flu Drug
- Safer test for unborn babies
- Microbes: New evidence for courtroom
- ▼ October (21)