Study: Medical Research Spending Jumps

Total U.S. spending on medical research has doubled in the past decade to nearly $95 billion a year, though whether the money is being well spent needs much better scrutiny, a study has found. The imbalance between late-stage and early-stage research is growing, the authors wrote, and is due partly to lengthy clinical trials required for new drug approval and partly to pure marketing. Companies often run costly studies to show their drugs work better than competitors' drugs.

"Study: Medical Research Spending Jumps - Yahoo! News:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

XQuery launches for the Java Platform
Jonathan Robie, the XQuery Language Program Manager at DataDirect, Jonathan Robie has some important news over on his blog .
Hi, I was just surfing around and found your page!
Very cool,I didn't know you could find all this interesting stuff.
If you are interested, go see my biggest pocket bike related site.
It isnt anything special but you might still find something of interest or fun.

Smallman said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about enlargement enlargement penis penis penis penis pill pill pills.com size. It pretty much covers enlargement enlargement penis penis penis penis pill pill pills.com size and other similar topics available.

Tom Naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my discovery health loss weight
related site. It pretty much covers discovery health loss weight
stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
In my spare time I will look for your plastic surgery illinois blog.

cali-ber said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
I want you to look for my cash advance philadelphia blog.

Blog Archive