Many doctors have unusually close, if largely unseen, ties to device makers. And those relationships are a central issue on an emerging battleground in the health care wars: the upward cost spiral of implantable medical devices."
Possible Conflicts for Doctors Are Seen on Medical Devices - New York Times:
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (77)
- Wall Street Caves in to Anti-Science Terrorists
- The "Postive" Era of Gentically Modified Foods is...
- China promotes new typing reagent for leukemia
- New kind of health care is coming, says acting FDA...
- Possible Conflicts for Doctors Are Seen on Medical...
- Thomas Tuschl's groundbreaking work in the field o...
- Elan & Biogen plan relaunch of Tysabri
- Gene that controls the severity of asthma identifi...
- Study: Medical Research Spending Jumps
- New Orleans' Health System Faces Crisis
- Market forces block tailored medicines, says exper...
- Scientists Find Genetic Clues in Fanconi Anemia
- Glowing Mice - Jumping Genes
- Exiled from their La. labs, scientists assess thei...
- Super Bug
- Calif.'s Stem Cell Agency Awards Grants
- New Technique Tracks Stem Cells' Progress
- Study holds promise for new way to fight HIV
- Breast Cancer Risk Increased for African Americans...
- ▼ September (19)