New Orleans' Health System Faces Crisis

This city's health care facilities have been shattered to an extent unmatched in U.S. history, and its hospital system faces grave challenges as residents begin returning, the vice president of the national hospital accreditation organization said Sunday. Cappiello expressed concern that some hospitals, desperate to get back into business for competitive as well as public-service reasons, might move too quickly, before all mold and contaminants from the flooding are removed. "I hope there's someone looking at all the health care assets and making sound decisions as the mayor faces overwhelming political pressure to let people back in," Cappiello said. "The federal government needs to go in there and make sure the hospitals are a safe environment before they're reopened."


New Orleans' Health System Faces Crisis - Yahoo! News

BioBOOM Op/Ed: We expect to see some earning drop for various suppliers who routinely shipped hospital supplies to the area, short term - then an increase.

7 comments:

Scott said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a natural penis enlargement pill related site. Most of the articles are on natural penis enlargement pill.

Tom Naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my health man sexual uk
related site. It pretty much covers health man sexual uk
stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Sweetie, go and search my american board of plastic surgery blog for what you need.

job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my plastic surgery new york blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Sweetie, go and search my plastic surgery detroit blog for what you need.

job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
You got me! I will check out your plastic surgery new jersey blog a.s.a.p!

born2-shimmer said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my quick cash advance blog

Blog Archive