New kind of health care is coming, says acting FDA chief

Now, doctors treat illnesses based on how well other people have responded to a given treatment. Soon, they will develop a tailored response built around specific understandings of the patient, the treatment and the disease, he said. "We are discovering so much about diseases like cancer at the molecular level," said von Eschenbach, a urologic surgeon. "Much of what we have done . . . has been based on a model of empiricism."

New kind of health care is coming, says acting FDA chief | The San Diego Union-Tribune: "Andrew von Eschenbach"

BioBOOM Op/Ed: This guy gets it! Too bad it's only "Acting" head of the FDA.

5 comments:

Smallman said...

Nice blog you have here!

doer said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's informative. I also have a better sex life related website, hope that it is useful to you

Cash Advance Man said...

This site is great, nice job!!

I have a enlargement home penis info site. It is about enlargement home penis articles and stuff.

Drop by when you can, nice site here!

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery before and after photo blog!

texas-slammer said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my cash advance network blog

Blog Archive