Market forces block tailored medicines, says expert

According to a study, while drug companies have begun to develop genetic tests for experimental drugs, many of which have yet to go into clinical trials , common pharmaceuticals already widely prescribed by GPs and hospital doctors are largely being neglected. In Britain alone, an estimated 10,000 people die each year from the side effects of drugs, with tens of thousands more becoming seriously ill.

Guardian Unlimited | The Guardian | Market forces block tailored medicines, says expert

3 comments:

122272 said...

This site is great, nice job!!

I have a stop and go method premature ejaculation info site. It is about stop and go method premature ejaculation articles and stuff.

Drop by when you can, nice site here!

Enlargement said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

fast cash advance loan7 said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Please discover my cash advance network blog.

Blog Archive