Yale School of Medicine researchers identified a gene prevalent in the population that controls the clinical severity of asthma, according to their report in this week's Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
Gene that controls the severity of asthma identified
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (77)
- Wall Street Caves in to Anti-Science Terrorists
- The "Postive" Era of Gentically Modified Foods is...
- China promotes new typing reagent for leukemia
- New kind of health care is coming, says acting FDA...
- Possible Conflicts for Doctors Are Seen on Medical...
- Thomas Tuschl's groundbreaking work in the field o...
- Elan & Biogen plan relaunch of Tysabri
- Gene that controls the severity of asthma identifi...
- Study: Medical Research Spending Jumps
- New Orleans' Health System Faces Crisis
- Market forces block tailored medicines, says exper...
- Scientists Find Genetic Clues in Fanconi Anemia
- Glowing Mice - Jumping Genes
- Exiled from their La. labs, scientists assess thei...
- Super Bug
- Calif.'s Stem Cell Agency Awards Grants
- New Technique Tracks Stem Cells' Progress
- Study holds promise for new way to fight HIV
- Breast Cancer Risk Increased for African Americans...
- ▼ September (19)