Serologicals Corporation today announced that it has begun the implementation of an accelerated integration program for its research segment as outlined in its announcement on June 21, 2005. This program includes the integration of several core functions, including Business Segment Management, R&D/Business Development, Marketing, Technical Support, Scientific Sourcing, Intellectual Property/Licensing and Finance and Accounting. The company expects to achieve operating efficiencies that should result in annual savings of $3.0 million to $3.5 million. "This represents a significant step in the integration of our Upstate and Chemicon units that will enable the company to further improve our high level of customer focus, development and support while enabling us to improve the day-to-day efficiency of the organization," said David A. Dodd, President and Chief Executive Officer of Serologicals
Serologicals Corporation Implements Accelerated Integration Program for Research Segment
BioBOOM Op/Ed: More market consolidation affects and sadly more lost jobs too. Another reflection on poor planning because it can't just be the market since others are growing.
- ► 2013 (23)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (77)
- California expands newborn test for genetic abnor...
- US Senate leader Frist backs stem cell research
- Genetic Regulator Of Lifespan Identified
- Government Is Investigating 3rd Possible Case of M...
- Gene engineered stem cells heal rat spines
- Sirna Therapeutics, Inc. (RNAI, breakthrough - a 9...
- Invitrogen to Acquire BioSource for $130M
- Possible herpes virus Achilles' heel found
- Trial to Test Stem Cells for Heart Attacks
- CDC and Fort Dodge Animal Health Achieve West NIle...
- Ciphergen jumps on Quest deal
- Multi-species genome comparison sheds new light on...
- The Next Ambien?
- Gene's mutations found to cause life-threatening a...
- Pfizer Q2 Profit Up, R&D Being Reorganized
- BIOART Ecce Homology
- Sigma inks licensing deal with Alnylam
- Senate approves Bush's pick to head FDA
- Moral Debate: Does Stem Cell Procedure Really Risk...
- Serologicals Corporation Implements Accelerated In...
- Stem cells may protect brain, nervous system -stud...
- Nearly 12,000 Pa. Patients Got Infections
- Genentech quarterly profit rises 73 pct
- Stem Cell Legislation Is at Risk
- First of Merck's many court days
- NYU's Center For Comparative Functional Genomics H...
- Roche Builds Factories for Genetech
- BD Announces Agreement to Sell Clontech to Takara
- Scientists identify novel gene driving the growth ...
- Study - circumcision reduces HIV
- Singapore biotech firm discovers new source of ste...
- Guidant Defibrillators Get Highest Warning
- Cisco - online push cuts costs and improves care, ...
- Americans Endure 4 Million Drug Reactions a Year
- ▼ July (34)