The Next Ambien?

Early Monday morning, a decision from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is expected for yet a whole new type of sleeping pill. It's called Rozerem, from Japanese drug giant Takeda. Rozerem targets the same receptors as the over-the-counter aid melatonin, but with potentially clearer efficacy. (Some have even dubbed it "super-melatonin.") The idea is that by targeting two melatonin receptors in the brain, called M1 and M2, the drug can avoid many of the side effects that are troublesome in other sleeping pills.


The Next Ambien? - Forbes.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a

Ambien Prescription Information said...

My name is Catherine Snow and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 1 years. I am 57 years old. Works great if I take it on an empty stomach, and get right into bed. If you take it and try to keep yourself awake, you can override the pill and be up all night.

Side Effects :
None.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Catherine Snow

ambien said...

I started taking this medication 10 years ago. My doctor told me it was non-narcotic and non-habit forming. Up to that time I had never had any addictions to drugs or alcohol, but unfortunately I am dependent on this drug for sleep. It does however work very well with few side effects and I wake up feeling refreshed.

Blog Archive