Ciphergen jumps on Quest deal

Under the terms of the deal, Quest had purchased 6.2 million shares of Ciphergen stock for $15 million, amounting to about a 17% stake in the company. Quest will also have a 5-year warrant to purchase an additional 2.2 million shares at $3.50 apiece, and will be lending Ciphergen up to $10 million for development purposes

Ciphergen jumps on Quest deal - Biotechnology - Company Announcements

BioBOOM Op/Ed Talk all you want about potential for proteomics in diagnostics. That's been around for years - what do you think ELISA or aging agglutination tests are based on? This is simply Ciphergen's angel for an exit strategy, we think, as they clearly were on shaky legs and running out of funds.

4 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I want you to stop and compare with my arizona plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery new jersey blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Go and find my plastic surgery breast implant blog.

humm-v6 said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
Once you sign on, check for my 1000 cash advance blog.

Blog Archive