CDC and Fort Dodge Animal Health Achieve West NIle vaccine

CDC scientists used DNA vaccine technology originally developed for other mosquito-borne viruses (e.g., dengue and Japanese encephalitis) to develop an experimental vaccine."This is truly an exciting innovation, and an incredible scientific breakthrough that has potential benefits far beyond preventing West Nile virus in horses,” said CDC Director Dr. Julie Gerberding. “This science will allow for the development of safer and more effective human and animal vaccines more quickly.”

CDC - Media Relations - Press Release - July 18, 2005

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I also run a site about online colleges and universities. We have programs for all kinds of career paths including
forensic nursing program

job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Please go over my bad celebrity plastic surgery blog.

caramel-frappuccno said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my cash advance cleveland ohio blog

Blog Archive