Ciphergen to Collaborate With Bayer = THERANOSTICS?

Using its proprietary technology, Ciphergen said it will analyze patient samples from Phase II trials, identify biomarkers that could predict response to an experimental Bayer compound. The test could be used for a possible cancer study, Ciphergen said.

Ciphergen to Collaborate With Bayer

BioBOOM Op Ed: We like the concept, too bad Ciphergen seems to be in the dumpster. Look for more of these alliances that link early diagnostics with the clinical trial efforts of Pharma/Biotech. Personalized medicine is coming, whether patients demand it or litigation will say it should have been done, after the fact.

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
I hope you can look through my plastic surgery texas blog.

mud-slide said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your cash advance st louis blog.

Blog Archive