China - Scientists Map Genetic on-off Switches in Human Genome

A new step to decode information in the human genome, scientists have discovered the location and sequence of over ten thousand DNA regions that function as genetic on-off switches in human fibroblast cells. In this study, the researchers also developed an efficient method to identify thousands of regulatory sequences in deferent cells, according to a paper published Wednesday in the online version of the journal Nature.

READ MORE:
Xinhua - English

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
Go and find my long island plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
I will give you access to jump to my arizona center plastic surgery tucson az blog.

luvz-creation said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Where you been? You have got to look at my cash advance invest blog!

Blog Archive