Birth From Frozen Ovarian Tissue Reported

A 28-year-old woman gave birth to a healthy baby girl after an ovarian tissue transplant reversed infertility caused by cancer treatment, doctors in Israel are reporting. Doctors froze ovarian tissue from the woman before she had high doses of drugs for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Two years later, lab tests showed she remained infertile. Strips of her frozen tissue were attached to her left ovary and fragments of it were injected into the right one

Birth From Frozen Ovarian Tissue Reported - Yahoo! News

4 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
You got me! I will check out your plastic surgery loan blog a.s.a.p!

job opportunitya said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Please proceed to my cosmetic plastic surgery blog when you find the time.

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Stop by and visiit my plastic surgery before and after picture blog!

after-thot said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Please consider looking at my cash advance network blog.

Blog Archive