US CONGRESS passes embryonic stem cell bill - May 24, 2005

Under the bill, couples who have undergone fertility treatments and have embryos they won't use can then make the choice of putting them up for adoption, giving them directly to another couple, storing them, discarding them or donating them to science. The only federal funds used under the potentially life saving bill are federal funds to then develop those embryonic stem cell lines" donated to science, the Colorado Democrat said.

CNN.com - House passes embryonic stem cell bill - May 24, 2005

BioBOOM Op/Ed: We maybe closing down the blog in order to start a sperm bank... no serious, if we can clone to simply produce stem cell lines, what's the problem dude?

4 comments:

alex said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about sperm bank these days. I have just started my Latest sperm bank news blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again

job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my plastic surgery nj blog

job opportunitya said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
It may look like it was hard work, but my plastic surgery staten island blog was simple.

job opportunitya said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
I want you to look for my arkansas bextra claim blog.

Blog Archive