PreAnalytiX PAXgene(TM) Blood RNA System is Industry's First to Receive 510(K) Clearance From FDA and to Attain CE Mark

The PAXgene Blood RNA system is the first of its class for the collection, storage, and transport of blood and stabilization of intracellular RNA in a closed tube and subsequent isolation and purification of intracellular RNA from whole blood for RT-PCR used in molecular diagnostic testing

PreAnalytiX PAXgene(TM) Blood RNA System is Industry's First to Receive 510(K) Clearance From FDA and to Attain CE Mark

BioBOOM Op/Ed: This one is special to some of us so congratualations to Qiagen and BD. A break through standard for the growing MDx market.

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Check out my plastic surgery new york blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I want you to look for my plastic surgery nj blog.

Blog Archive