Diabetes patients not watching levels

Researchers working with the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists interviewed 500 patients older than 18 with type 2 diabetes. New York is among a dozen states [Mississippi was highest] with a high percentage of patients who can't properly manage their diabetes. "This is a wake-up call for us to do better," said Dr. Lawrence Blonde, director of the Ochsner Diabetes Clinical Research Unit in New Orleans


Newsday.com: Survey: Diabetes patients not watching levels

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your plastic surgery denver blog.

outa-site said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
I was in love with your cash advance little rock blog site.

Blog Archive