U.S. Panel Urges Guidelines for Stem-Cell Research

Research using stem cells from human embryos is going ahead with or without federal support and must be regulated somehow, a panel of experts said on Tuesday. "The premise is not to advocate that the work be done -- that has already been debated with some consensus reached in the scientific community and elsewhere -- but rather to start with the presumption that the work is important for human welfare, that it will be done, and that it should be conducted in a framework that addresses scientific, ethical, medical, and social concerns," the panel said in its report.

Yahoo! News - U.S. Panel Urges Guidelines for Stem-Cell Research

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your plastic surgery photo blog.

blue-collar said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Please go over my blog.

Blog Archive