Lilly-Amylin Diabetes Drug Gets FDA Nod

"The Food and Drug Administration approved the Byetta injection as an adjunctive therapy for type 2 diabetes for patients who have not been able to control blood sugar levels using common oral diabetes drugs. The FDA says the drug is also approvable as a stand-alone therapy. "

Lilly-Amylin Diabetes Drug Gets FDA Nod:

BioBOOM Op/Ed: We are a big fan of Amylin but can't for the life of us figure out the market reaction (neg) to a second drug approval in 6 weeks for the huge diabetic treatment market. Oh well it's early and like said on an earlier post what diabetic would not want to try this new class which will also help with weight loss. Watch this one grow long term.

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Want to see top notch work, peep my liposuction plastic surgery blog site for the bomb work!

screwed-up said...

Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
seat and I kept going back to again and again!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my cash in advance loan blog

Blog Archive