Elan, Biogen Report Third Infection

Irish biotech firm Elan Corp. and partner Biogen Idec Inc. said Wednesday that their ongoing safety evaluation of multiple sclerosis drug Tysabri has turned up a second fatality, involving a patient in a Crohn's disease trial who died in December 2003. Elan shares fell 12 cents to close at $6.98 on the New York Stock Exchange, but then plunged 38.4 percent to $4.30 in the after-market. Biogen shares rose 66 cents to close at $38.35 on the Nasdaq, but then dropped 8.8 percent to $34.99 in after-hours activity.

Elan, Biogen Report Third Infection

BioBOOM Op/Ed: Holy Crap Batman

2 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Captivate blog. I surf the web for blogs this
nature.The site are wonderful and will be returned to
again!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my bad celebrity plastic surgery picture blog site.

quick cash advance loan1c1 said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Search for my cash advance today blog, it will leave you speechless.

Blog Archive